my roku will not connect to my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-11 22:48:58
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i can not get my roku to access my router tried all forms of id for it

Options
3 Reply
Re:my roku will not connect to my router
2021-12-11 22:50:49

@kemosobe44 it is an ax1500

Options
2021-12-16 03:29:23

@kemosobe44 

Hello, please try making the issue clearer that the Roku fails to connect to the AX1500 wireless network, or it actually connects but failed to stream? What is the model of the Roku device, does it connect to the 2.4G network? Was there an error message when it tries to connect?

Try modifying the wireless settings on the AX1500, such as channel, channel width, and security, you can try choosing WPA2-PSK AES, and you can also try changing the wireless mode to 802.11 a/n/ac mixed instead of 802.11 a/n/ac/ax mixed, then try again.

Options
2021-12-22 11:47:29

@kemosobe44 

depending on the version of Roku you have, it may only be able to connect to the 2.4ghz while others can use 2.4 and/or 5.0.  I would look up your roku info online for wifi settings and then boot it up - about - then find the option to RESET NETWORK SETTINGS - and reboot.  Hopefully this will solve your issue in connecting to at least one of your connections (2.4 ghz is generally enough speed).  Let me know if i can assist further,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2189

Replies: 3

Related Articles