Deco app reports no internet despite having internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-14 23:22:29
Model: Deco X68  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

I have the AX3600 system setup in access point mode with both units plugged into a wired CAT6 back haul to a gigabit switch that is hooked up to a pfsense router. 

The network is stable and operational and is working quite well. However, the Deco mobile app has always reported that both the main and satellite Deco units do not have internet access (but they do!). I'm able to check for firmware updates in the Deco app and it shows they are up to date.

Seems more likely a bug in the Deco app than the Deco firmware but it's a bug nonetheless.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco app reports no internet despite having internet access
2021-12-15 02:35:40

@tpMD 

Hi, welcome to the community.
For your case, could you please send me the following information:
1. Can I have a screenshot of the error message on the Deco APP.
2. Please leave me a private message about your TP-Link email ID for the Deco APP and the MAC address of the main Deco X68.
3. Go to Deco APP>Overview>three lines on the top>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP log, and send to us.
By the way, all your Deco X68 have a solid green LED, right?
Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options