Deco X60 v1.5 parental controls>time controls>bedtime>school>sun-thr>enabled. it cuts off all 7 days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X60 v1.5 parental controls>time controls>bedtime>school>sun-thr>enabled. it cuts off all 7 days

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-07 18:03:00 - last edited 2022-01-07 18:06:32
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 build 20210121 Rel.54042

Hello, I have a deco x60 AX3000 whole-home mesh wifi system with 3 units. One of the reasons I bought the system was to use the Parental controls to shut off the wifi when it is time for bed, after set up I have been having the following issue. I am using the Deco app and when I select parental controls and select time controls, bedtime after I enable it and pick my days I would like to be my "weekdays" I have selected Sunday through Thursday to shut off at 10 p.m. turn back on at 5:30 a.m. I only have "weekdays" enabled, "weekend" is not selected, but it automatically shuts off at 10 p.m. all seven days of the week instead of just the selected "weekdays" I have disabled, re-enabled and tried different profiles but the issues remains and I have to manually turn it off and on to prevent it from cutting off on the weekend. It does only cut off the enabled profile, not all wifi. My firmware is up to date as well. Any idea what is causing this issue and any way to fix it? Thank you in advance/

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X60 v1.5 parental controls>time controls>bedtime>school>sun-thr>enabled. it cuts off all 7 days
2022-01-10 06:56:37

@johnOO 

Hi, Thank you for the feedback.

Could you please log into the web UI(via http://tplinkdeco.net) and check the time settings under advanced settings>system time on the Deco to see if there are any mistakes?

If not, please go to Deco APP>Overview>three lines on the top>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP log.

And may I know how long have you had the Deco and did this issue start just after purchasing the Deco?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 389

Replies: 1

Related Articles