Cannot set up wireless to Brother HL-2270DW. Shows Connection then cannot be found

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot set up wireless to Brother HL-2270DW. Shows Connection then cannot be found

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-20 15:09:34
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have just Purchased and Archer AX73 and have a brother HL-2270DW printer. I can get the printer to connect to the router via WPS. The printer gives an "ok" everytime we do this. Then it does not show up on the tether and we cannot get any computer to find it. I have tried to 

Please help! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot set up wireless to Brother HL-2270DW. Shows Connection then cannot be found
2022-01-25 09:48:13

@tfrankman1313 

Hello, the model number you are picking up for the Model is not correct, you may choose Archer AX73 for others to recognize it better.

When you connecting the printer to the AX73 wireless network via WPS, please check and ensure it is obtaining an IP address from the router automatically, which should be 192.168.0.x in default. If it is using an IP address from another subnet, it cannot talk to the devices in the 192.168.0.x subnet, and it cannot be detected by the Tether APP either.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 1