Archer AX3200 constantly dropping internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-20 23:09:55
Model: Archer AX3200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20211015 rel.66720(5553)

My internet constantly drops connection and the redlight turns on. It was rock solid before, but the last month since the firmware upgrade, it's been doing this. I have to unplug and replug it for it to start working again. 

I tried saving the recent log, but it's empty. About to throw the router out the window. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer AX3200 constantly dropping internet
2022-01-21 01:00:27

@Frustrated_1 

Hello, it seems you're experiencing the same issue as some others, please try the solution we provided in the following thread:

https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/522208

Options
2022-01-22 12:44:44

@Frustrated_1 I've been driven to the point of insanity as a result of this issue over the past few weeks. Can't even tell you how many wasted hours I sunk into troubleshooting this. At least the beta firmware that they just released seems to have fixed the issue. I feel so bad for the countless number of owners who will never find this thread and are stuck with the problem until the beta firmware gets an official release.

Options
2022-01-23 04:35:59

@FloriDUH_JBot  Yeah I feel bad for all the people that aren't tech savvy. I used to have eero's mesh system, but moved away because the firmware updates kept causing so many problems. I'm hoping that this isn't the norm from now on. I miss my old Apple Extreme routers. They were rock solid and I never had to restart them. I just needed more strength and distance to hit all the corners of the house which is why I went to eero. Once eero was bought out by Amazon, things went to sh**.

Crossing fingers, the beta firmware seems to have fixed things so far.

Options
2022-01-24 03:52:54

@FloriDUH_JBot  @Frustrated_1 

Thank you both for the update that the beta firmware does help with the disconnect issue you're experiencing these days. As confirmed with the developers this issue could be related to both routers and ISPs, so not all users experience the issue after upgrading to the latest official firmware.

Don't worry, we will soon release an official version in one week or two to include the modifications that address the disconnect issue you are experiencing, please keep an eye on the router web GUI or the Tether APP for any newer firmware updates.

Options
2022-01-24 13:52:19

@Kevin_Z Thanks for getting this beta firmware out quickly. My ability to work from home had been severaly disrupted. Very stable now.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1255

Replies: 5