Seeking A Solution for an issue with the TL-WR802N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-27 06:19:10
Model: TL-WR802N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a TL-WR802N Nano router and it is connected wirelessly to my main router. I have a printer connected to the Nano via the Ethernet port and using a Wi-Fi capable laptop, I am able to access the printer's web interface with no issues.  However, I also have a desktop computer that is not Wi-Fi-capable that is connected to the main router via Ethernet port but I need it to be able to access the printer's web interface as well.

I have the main router's IP address, the Nano's IP address assigned to it by the main router, and also the Nano's default/built-in IP address.  Of course, this means that there are two networks.  What do I need to change to be able to access the printer's web interface from the desktop?

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Seeking A Solution for an issue with the TL-WR802N
2022-03-02 06:23:13

Hello @ODS29 

Please confirm what is the working mode of the WR802N? How did you connect it to the main router wirelessly? Is it Repeater mode?

What is the IP address and gateway on the desktop computer that is connected to the main router, and what is that on the printer? Be sure they are in the same network. You can try to do a simple ping test to see if they can see each other:

How to Use the Ping Command

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 484

Replies: 1