Archer C6 not enabling 5G

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-29 07:40:14
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591

5G section is disabled and 5G SSID is not shown in devices to connect. In the same devices 5G SSID was shown earlier. In Wireless settings 5G is shown but greyed, click does not work. Contacted customer care, but support guy could not fix it. He told me to reset the router. I did that but still same issue. When I connect to LAN directly without router the speed is 150 MBPS wheres if I connect through the router it is just around 50 MBPS 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6 not enabling 5G
2022-02-22 09:55:26

ajithsowkoor wrote

5G section is disabled and 5G SSID is not shown in devices to connect. In the same devices 5G SSID was shown earlier. In Wireless settings 5G is shown but greyed, click does not work. Contacted customer care, but support guy could not fix it. He told me to reset the router. I did that but still same issue. When I connect to LAN directly without router the speed is 150 MBPS wheres if I connect through the router it is just around 50 MBPS 

Hello @ajithsowkoor, if the 5GHz signal cannot be enabled on the router, I guess it could be a firmware or hardware issue, we suggest reaching out to the local tech support to be advised further:

Contact Technical Support

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 235

Replies: 1