Deco W3600 frequently disconnect from Internet when access some services

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-29 08:20:49
Model: Deco W3600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210204 Rel. 51225

My Main deco W3600 still frequently disconnect from the Internet when I access some sites or especially I play League of Legends. I try to test with the LAN cable connect directly from my ISP modem to my PC, this problem is gone. It's only happens when I use the wifi by Deco W3600. I think this maybe a bug of the firmware. I bought package of 2 - W3600. After finish setting up, when they turn to normal operation, nomally the LED light will turn green but one of them still have solid blue LED. I don't know why? Can you have me with this problem. Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco W3600 frequently disconnect from Internet when access some services
2022-02-07 06:33:35

@VuNH 

Hi, Thanks for your patience.

When W3600 disconnected from the internet, would the LED turn blink red, or stay solid green?

If the PC is wired to the main Deco or satellite W3600, would this issue still exist?

Please try to change the DNS server on the Deco to be 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4;How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?

And after the disconnection, what need you do to restore the internet service?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 486

Replies: 1

Related Articles