deco x20 asl connection lost

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-23 08:03:30
Model: Deco X20-DSL  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20211103 Rel. 32888

always before connection lost I'm getting the following, what does that mean

@posix_signal_handler]: Caught SIGTERM: a termination request was sent to the program

STACK TRACE (length 3):

### Frame 0 -> /usr/bin/avira/avirasentinellite/avirasentinellite() [0x3e6ec]

### Frame 1 -> /lib/libc.so.6(__default_rt_sa_restorer+0) [0xb6ad23e0]

### Frame 2 -> /lib/libc.so.6(__poll+0x70) [0xb6b6d380]

File:
log-2022-02-23.logDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:deco x20 asl connection lost
2022-02-24 03:20:23

@Nijim283 

Hi, besides the system log, have you ever noticed whether Deco X20-DSL turns red when the connection is lost?

-if it is, please go to Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPV4 and check whether you could still get a valid IP address here.

Did you need to restart the modem to restore the internet service, or it will come back automatically?

And may I know who is your internet service provider and have you ever checked with ISP whether there would be regular network maintenance on their side which might cause the random connection loss?

Thank you very much.

Options
2022-02-24 07:55:20

@David-TP 

Hi and thank you for replying.

• Yes, it turns red when the connection is lost.
  • regarding getting valid IP under IPv4, will check next time have a connection lost and will update.
  • some time no need to restart the modem and the internet service come back automatically after a couple of minutes, and rarely I need to restart the modem in order to have the internet back.
  • my internet service provider is Bezeq
  • regarding the ISP, yes checked with them and no issue was from their side.
Options
2022-02-28 03:47:08

@Nijim283 

Hi, in the past 3 days, did the same issue start again? and How often would the disconnection repeat within one day?

-if yes, have you checked about the IPV4 settings when the LED turned red?

By the way, what is your internet connection type, dynamic IP, or PPPoE?

In case later we need to forward your case to the senior engineers, it is suggested that you could send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the above information.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 3