AX55 losing connection - teardown and release

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX55 losing connection - teardown and release

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
18 Reply
Re:AX55 losing connection - teardown and release
2022-06-16 09:14:42

Thank you both for the quick replies, just realised I'm on the US forum and I am UK based so will the version match with my router if I use the one sent by Langsta?

Would appreciate this being escalated to the engineers please just be sure I get the correct version.

Options
2022-06-16 09:20:45

@Raktp 

I am also in the UK. You are probably best to go through the Engineer for Warranty reasons, but hopefully @Kevin_Z can get this rolling for you. Hopefully the beta firmware will solve the issue for you too, My router has now been up for 5 Days 21 hours 54 minutes and hasn't missed a beat :-)

Options
2022-06-16 09:25:58 - last edited 2022-06-18 10:17:11

@Langsta That's great to hear, good call on the warranty situation, I'll definitely go down the official route on this one just to be safe.

Update: so far so good, internet has been stable for 2 days now. Many thanks guys.

Options
Re:AX55 losing connection - teardown and release-Solution
2022-07-04 09:43:59 - last edited 2022-07-04 09:44:39

Hello @Valixx  @kiko2000 and anyone who may experience an internet dropping issue when connecting the Archer AX55 to the network.

It's recommended to check the solution we provided in the following thread and confirm if it fixes the internet dropping issue on the Archer AX55:

[Solution] Archer AX55 internet keeps dropping

If the solution doesn't help, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then report to the support engineers via email for further follow-up:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Please let me know if this fixes the issue or not.

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-07-14 09:48:01

Hello @Raktp  @Langsta

I'm replying to inform you that there is a new version for the official firmware of Archer AX72, please check and update the router firmware to the latest official version, which could be Archer AX72_V1_1.1.2 Build 20220520, then monitor if the issue will disappear. You can check for the updates on your router web GUI or via the Tether app, or download it from the local website and install it manually.

If the issue persists, please go through the basic troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then send us the system log on the router as required:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Options
2022-07-15 19:17:29

@Kevin_Z Hey Kevin,

I just purchased the AX21 and am noticing the same problem. Should I start a new thread or keep this one going because it appears to be affecting several different models. The difference with mine is that I am using it is AP mode. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps including a router restore from scratch. Thanks!

Options
2022-07-18 03:10:54

@Prof 

Yes, it would be better to start a new thread since you own a different model. It would be much appreciated if you could do some basic troubleshooting before opening a new thread by following this thread.

Options
2022-09-23 12:10:59

Updated to the new firmware. NO DIFFERENCE. Still rebooting to get internet, even though the unit LED shows it connected. 

Options