slowness issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

slowness issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
slowness issue
slowness issue
2022-04-19 20:34:19
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 Build 20220117 Rel. 52085(5553)

Since a week ago my AX1500 started to slow down a lot, I have checked with my local ISP and it seems the root cause it's the router itself, my tp link router, I have resetted a lot of times, it has the latest update and instead of giving me the 106 mbps that I normally used to show it barely reaches to 40 megs of download, the upload shows good, it also shows 50-52 mbps and that's it but the download sucks big time.

I need help on this please.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:slowness issue
2022-04-25 08:03:31

Hello @AldreeLuiz04,

To better assist you, please provide us with the below information:

1. What is the download and upload speed you can get when you connect the same computer to the ISP modem?

2. What if you connect the same computer to the AX1500 with an Ethernet cable, what is the download and upload speed?

If speed is normal when connecting to the ISP mode but it's slow when connecting to the AX1500, please follow this guide to troubleshoot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 1

Related Articles