Blacklisted device is unblacklisted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-30 15:46:29
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20211022 rel.58866(5553)

1. I have added a device to the blacklist. The next day the device is not in the list anymore. I can see two records in the log for adding the mac to the blacklist, but no record for it being removed.

2. I have added the MAC to the list again, it shows as blacklisted, but the device is still connected. How do I blacklist a device for sure? There is no internet connection on the device, but it is shown as connected. Is there a less manual way to verify device was blocked?

3. Why is text selection is disabled on the entire page? I would love to hear a justification for this decision.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Blacklisted device is unblacklisted
2022-05-24 06:47:57

Hello @produ 

I guess your issue is caused by the Private Address feature on the client device, you can check below:

Why don’t features like Parental Controls/QoS/Blocked Devices work on my device?

This FAQ can also explain: Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?

Options
2022-05-24 14:23:13

@Kevin_Z 

This is for a pc with fixed MAC address.

As i said there is a lot entry for the address being added but isn't one for it being removed but address isn't in the table. Has got to be a bug.

Options
2022-05-27 03:23:52

@produ 

Can I have the screenshots of the Tables that when it is showing up and when it is not? You can hide the MAC address for any security concerns.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 272

Replies: 3

Related Articles