I have two TP-Link Archer A6s. Can I set one of them as a OneMesh repeater for the other?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I have two TP-Link Archer A6s. Can I set one of them as a OneMesh repeater for the other?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-14 00:19:51
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14

What it says in the title. I am currently using two TP link OM range extenders connected to an Archer A6. I recently picked up a second A6 because it was cheap, and I was hoping to be able to mesh it with the other one. Is there any way to make that work?

If not, I can always find a use for a wireless router

Options
1 Reply
Re:I have two TP-Link Archer A6s. Can I set one of them as a OneMesh repeater for the other?
2022-05-18 09:05:03

Hello @ljbisbee 

Unfortunately no, the OneMesh™ router can only be combined with OneMesh™ RE or OneMesh™ PLC to build Mesh networks. That means you cannot get a Mesh network by combining the two OneMesh™ routers. Check Q10/A10.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 1