TL-PA4010PKIT powerline light not coming on.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-15 14:55:20
Model: TL-PA4010P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My powerline light is working when it is in the house. But as soon as i move it to my shed at the bottom of the garden the light goes off again. Ive tried so many different options to get them back up and operational. Usually i just press the pair button on both and its back up and running. This time, it doesnt work. What caused this? How do I get it back up and running?

Note* there is a powerline running from the house to the shed and it used to work fine

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010PKIT powerline light not coming on.
2022-05-23 11:21:03

Hello  @Jpiward 

sorry for the late response, 

Make sure powerline device are plugged into wall outlets and work under the same power meter.  

You could try a different wall socket for the powerline adapters & try some tips here to exclude some factors which could affect powerline environment. 

What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?   

Confirm the firmare is up to date on the powerline device.

TL-PA4010 firmware , select hardware version first and download corresponding firmwares

If still the same, can you download tpPLC Utility and check what is the current powerline rate between PA4010Ps? Did you recently plug in any new device in the garden shed? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 345

Replies: 1