Router keeps disconnecting, modem is fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-10 17:45:43
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

A few days ago I set up a Chromecast and connected it to my 5G network and ever since my AX3000 keeps going offline. I have to reboot several times a day. The modem is working without issue. Is the addition of the chromecast a coincidence or is it interfering with the router somehow?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router keeps disconnecting, modem is fine
2022-07-11 03:43:23

Hello @Forrje01 

Do you mean the AX55 disconnects from the internet frequently ever since you connect the Chromecast to the 5G network? If that is the case, what if you disconnect the Chromecast from the network, will the AX55 connects to the internet stably?

Who is your ISP? Is the internet LED on the AX55 staying green or turning orange when it disconnects from the internet? Does it still get a valid IP address from the ISP modem?

When the issue happens, we would like to have the system log on the AX55, then the engineers may investigate further. Please email the system log to support with the subject [Forum ID 569822] Router keeps disconnecting, modem is fine, thank you.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 224

Replies: 1

Related Articles