Problem with 2,4 G network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-30 16:11:17
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Hello,

when I use both 2,4G and 5G network, after a few hours all clients using 2,4G network are disconnected and can not connect to router any more. 5G and cable clients are not influenced and work fine.

When I use only 2,4G network (5G is disabled), it seems to be ok.

Any idea where the problem is?

I have latest fw installed.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with 2,4 G network
2022-08-04 07:58:41

@svobod3 

Can I confirm what are the devices that connect to the 2.4G network?

Please check what is the 2.4G channel that the AX73 broadcasts, and show us the wireless security settings on the router, you can mask the SSID and password for any security concerns. You can try to change the wireless security to WPA2-PSK, AES, then reboot the router and monitor the connectivity.

Have you ever reset the AX73 to factory defaults ever since you experience the disconnect issue? If not, please give it a try.

BTW, how many devices connected to the AX73 network, wired and wirelessly?

Options
2022-08-04 08:05:02

@Kevin_Z 

Hello, I tried to reset the router to factory settings and since then it looks ok.

BTW I have about 17 clients conntected to 2,4 G, 5 clients connected to 5 G and 5 clients connected via cable.

2,4 G clients are mainly smart home clients.

Options
2022-08-04 08:34:25

@svobod3 

That is good to know it works stably now after the factory reset.

If there is still an issue, please try my previous suggestions and let me know if that helps.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 202

Replies: 3