Hello! Bought a new router - Archer C24.
Everything is fine, but every 1.45 hour (105 minutes) the internet crashes for a few seconds, which is enough to mess up all the web applications I'm working in.
What I figured out:
1) It's probably not a wi-fi issue: the PC connected to the router by cable is affected too
2) The cables and ISP are fine: my old previous tp-link router works good with current cables, problems started with new router
3) The problem most likely is settings or firmware (though I'm not sure)
What I've tried:
1) Changing the router: it helped, so the router is probably the cause
2) Updating firmware: the newest one didn't fix the problem (I even consider downgrading to some old version, tbh)
3) Resetting router settings to default: no help
3) Changing DNS IPs and setting up a DDNS: as you will see from the logs, there are some DNS-related errors, but that didn't help
4) Cloning previous MAC-Address: no help
5) Putting correct values to DHCP: no help
6) Manually setting local IPs of the devices: no help
Overall I tweaked most of the settings, none of that fixed the problem. But that 105-minutes interval makes me think it's not a hardware, but a software problem.
Here are the screenshots of the settings and logs.
The logs when a crash occurs:
31 INFO 0days, 01:43:08, [dhcpc]broadcast REQUEST with request ip 22.214.171.124
32 INFO 0days, 01:43:08, [wan]advanced ddns -wanChanged
33 INFO 0days, 01:43:08, [dhcpc]Recv NAK from server 126.96.36.199 with ip 169.254.91.97
34 INFO 0days, 01:43:08, [dnsproxy]Register Dns Detect
35 ERROR 0days, 01:43:08, [dnsproxy]register dns server detect error
36 INFO 0days, 01:43:08, [dnsproxy]Register primary = 0x0, secondary = 0x0
37 INFO 0days, 01:43:09, [dhcpc]Send DISCOVER with unicast flag 0
38 INFO 0days, 01:43:09, [dhcpc]Recv OFFER from server 188.8.131.52 with ip 184.108.40.206
39 INFO 0days, 01:43:09, [dhcpc]Send REQUEST to server 220.127.116.11 with request ip 18.104.22.168
40 INFO 0days, 01:43:10, [dhcpc]eth0 set ip 22.214.171.124 mask 255.255.248.0 gateway 126.96.36.199
41 INFO 0days, 01:43:10, [wan]advanced ddns -wanChanged
42 INFO 0days, 01:43:10, [wan]systool sntpc -sntpRequest
43 INFO 0days, 01:43:10, [dnsproxy]Register Dns Detect
44 INFO 0days, 01:43:10, [dnsproxy]Register primary = 0x2c15794d, secondary = 0xac09052