Failed to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Failed to connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Failed to connect
Failed to connect
2022-08-27 18:43:40

Just bought the AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 Router to use with my IPhone 12 Pro so I can have multiple devices connected to the internet because I live in the country and have no other source for WiFi other than my phone. I cannot get the router connected to the internet via my phone. I purchased the Ethernet+ Power Adapter Lightning cable and have all of this connected to the router. I've also downloaded the Tether App and tried multiples times to get internet connected. Anyone on this forum successfully accomplished this and can you tell me how to do this? Thank you. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Failed to connect
2022-08-28 15:24:33

@Renee677 

I am not sure that can be done (I could be wrong)?

You really need a router that is a "Hot Spot" router. One that accepts a wireless signal as the WAN input.

Check the TP-Link out, https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1325/ which might help? I assume this is what you want to do, use the Phone's Hotspot as the input to the router?

What type of router you do need is a 'travel' router and will work as you want it to, but most are not very high speed though.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 111

Replies: 1

Related Articles