Starlink and TP-LINK AX50 Speeds

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-20 00:44:34
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

All,

I recently attached my Starlink to my hone router. There was immediately a jump in speed of devices on the home network. 2 days later I am back to DSL speeds coming out of the AX50. WIFI speeds coming out of Starlink router continue to reflect typical Starlink router speeds od 50-150 megabits. I can't find any QoS items or restrictions set in the router. Help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Starlink and TP-LINK AX50 Speeds
2022-09-21 16:46:49

@SDFrey,

For our Archer router any QoS Settings are found in the Advanced Settings Tab on the Web Interface. Sometimes, QoS is grouped with HomeCare settings. I would try to manually set your QoS, as I can imagine that the speeds coming through starlink can vary depending on the time of day. Also, have you made sure that your network is configured correctly in respect to have multiple routers on the network? Moire information on how you can do so can be found here: Connecting Starlink Internet to a TP-Link Router

Options