USB ethernet adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

USB ethernet adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
USB ethernet adapter
USB ethernet adapter
2022-09-23 14:32:24
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an TP-link Archer T4U Plus adapter.  I was finally able to get this working on Windows 7.  After multiple tries I ended up disabled the onboard wireless controllers of the laptop.  I gave done at least 4 driver uninstalls and reinstalls both using the driver on the CD and the latest driver from your website.  In NO case was I able to see the configuration utility in the raskbar or in Contril panel.  I was also never able to see te device in the list of available wireless devices.  U cibfirmed that it was working by disconnecting it from the USB port and then trying to connect to the internet which I could not.  This would gave been easier if the configuration utility was available as was supposed to be the case.  Is there a way that this can be done?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:USB ethernet adapter
2022-09-23 16:47:43

@Larryb205,

When connecting the device, it will behave as a USB Drive, so that you can access the drivers on the device. You will be able to find the device under your My Computer section in the file explorer.

Options