USB ethernet adapter

USB ethernet adapter

USB ethernet adapter
USB ethernet adapter
2022-09-23 14:32:24
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an TP-link Archer T4U Plus adapter.  I was finally able to get this working on Windows 7.  After multiple tries I ended up disabled the onboard wireless controllers of the laptop.  I gave done at least 4 driver uninstalls and reinstalls both using the driver on the CD and the latest driver from your website.  In NO case was I able to see the configuration utility in the raskbar or in Contril panel.  I was also never able to see te device in the list of available wireless devices.  U cibfirmed that it was working by disconnecting it from the USB port and then trying to connect to the internet which I could not.  This would gave been easier if the configuration utility was available as was supposed to be the case.  Is there a way that this can be done?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:USB ethernet adapter
2022-09-23 16:47:43

@Larryb205,

When connecting the device, it will behave as a USB Drive, so that you can access the drivers on the device. You will be able to find the device under your My Computer section in the file explorer.

2022 TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Product Launch Event | Watch the Replay at https://www.tp-link.com/us/wifi7/event/
Options