AX73: Wifi networks are turned off after the scheduled reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-30 17:53:42
Tags: #Firmware Update #Wi-Fi
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20220317 rel.50456(4555)

Hi.I have some issues with my wifi networks, please help me to deal with it.

First of all, in the case of a scheduled reboot, my wifi networks aren`t being turned on. The led indicators of 2.4 and 5 GHz are turned off and any of my devices can't find my networks. I turned off my scheduled reboot settings but in the case of an electricity blackout, my router starts without turning on the wifi networks. I additionally have some settings which can affect this situation.

1) I have wifi schedule: Monday - Sunday 2 am- 5 am

2) I have led schedule (night mode): 00:30 am - 4:55 am

3) "Smart Connect" function is turned on

I have some suppose that the "Smart connect" function works incorrectly or after being rebooted or my device got the current datatime (UTC +2) from the server after wifi settings had been accepted. So my device thinks that it`s night time and turns my networks off.

The second issue is turning on the wifi networks via the Tether app on my Android. When I try to restore my wifi networks I go to the wireless settings - > Smart connect on (I do turn off) - > the settings of 2.4 and 5 GHz appear and they are turned off (I turn on 2.4 and 5 GHz separately) and press Save button. The 2.4 GHz network and led is turned on, but 5 GHz - not. I open wireless settings again - > do turn off and then turn on the 5 GHz again - > then I turn on Smart Connect function - > press the Save button. The 5 GHz finally has turned on. Probably, the "Smart Connect" function is not working well.

Additionally, I have attached my log file from the router (I cleared the IP data). Please help me to solve those problems. Thanks.

File:
syslog-2022-09-01.rarDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 222

Replies: 0