Slow Wireless Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slow Wireless Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Slow Wireless Network
Slow Wireless Network
2022-11-30 16:31:48
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am having the same issues with my AX3000 I just bought this week.  My ISP provides Internet Speeds of  Up 1GB / Dn 1GB,  but the wireless network is only getting 200 U/D.  I do get an increase in DN, around 600 Dnld, when connecting to one of the 1 GB ports on back of one of the x55 units.  I have tried multiple speed tests connecting to the wireless network on phones and computers connected to the wireless network.  They all give the max of 150-200 Mbps.   When I bypass the Ax3000 I get speeds between 800-900 U/D Mbps on average. 

I have forced the network to 5ghz only and did not see a difference.  I do not have QOS enabled.  

The firmware is fully up to date.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow Wireless Network
2022-12-01 07:10:53

@jgranger 

Hi, Have you checked the wireless link speed on the mobile clients:How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

Is the wireless speed max of 150-200m/s testing from the main Deco X55,  or one of the satellite X55?

Since Deco X55  is capable of 160mghz on the 5ghz, you could also try to enable 160mhz under 5ghz to see whether the speed could be improved a little bit.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 129

Replies: 1

Related Articles