Philips HUE hub and TLSG108

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-03 00:17:59
Tags: #Home automation

Hello

I am trying to get my Philips Hue lighting automation hub to work with my TLSG108 switch - I can't get the hue hub to get internet connectivity when connected via the switch. Anyone have any experience with this? I have the WAN / Wi-Fi router (set as bridge) hooked up to the switch and our Google mesh network hooked on to the switch. I can't seem to get the internet connection to the Hue hub when connect to the switch - guessing I have something configured wrong. Any clues? Do I need to have the router not in bridge mode connected to the switch? Seems like I have WAN connectivity when the router is in bridge and the mesh router connected to the switch (but slower). 

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated!

thanks

Cam 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Philips HUE hub and TLSG108
2023-01-14 10:47:14

@CameronB00 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

I think there might be something incorrect about the network layout, and it should be like:

ISP modem router combo in bridge mode---Google Mesh router----TL-SG108--hue hub and other wired devices

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Tags

Home automation