Deco App Functionality with No Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-04 19:59:05
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

First of all, I have the Deco X4300 Pro. It's an older model and is not even in the model drop down. Why not?

Second, from what little I was able to find on the internet and user manual, it appears the Deco app functionality is limited without an internet connection.

Can you clearly and quickly identify what the limitations are?

Most importantly, if my static ip address changes (which has happened twice with all of the network growth in my area), am I going to be able to change it and save without having an internet connection?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco App Functionality with No Internet Connection
2023-02-07 10:56:13

@Confuzius 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

Deco supports local control as well so you can see the same features on the Deco APP no matter whether the internet is available or not.

" if my static ip address changes (which has happened twice with all of the network growth in my area), am I going to be able to change it and save without having an internet connection?"

yes, you could edit the internet IP address even though there is no internet service.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 204

Replies: 1

Related Articles