Blinking blue light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Blinking blue light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Blinking blue light
Blinking blue light
2023-02-09 18:36:21

X55. I installed and it worked perfectly the first day, very next day it started blinking blue. Can't connect to deco per app. I followed all the steps, then checked a thread online. When none of the above worked, I deleted my network and started from scratch. Once again, it worked the first day but the very next day blinking blue and cannot connect to deco. I decided to try deco with the reviews and thinking I could use less and have the ones for outdoors but I with what I do I need a reliable internet and I may have to go back to my old mesh points. Any insight before I do how to correct? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Blinking blue light
2023-02-10 03:27:29

@Kzing 

Hi, May I know where did purchase this Deco X55?

It seemed to reset itself automatically and get back to setup mode.

And How many Deco X55 do you have?

It is suggested to set a different unit as the main Deco to see whether the issue continued.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Blinking blue light
2023-02-10 10:59:09

@Kzing I ordered through Amazon. I got the 3 pack, and had the outdoor ones on the way but cancelled those for now. Is this not a good unit to have as the base unit? If not what is the best? I hate to keep investing if they aren't going to work. But I plugged out old ones in and we had no issues instantly 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1039

Replies: 2

Related Articles