Can't Select Internal IP When Setting Up Poet Forwarding Rule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-28 12:09:42 - last edited 2023-04-28 12:58:36
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.6 Build 20221229

Port Forwarding appears to be broken on the latest Deco App Release v 3.3.42 on iOS 15.7.6

I have used Port Forwarding on this system Multiple times in the past.  All of a sudden I can no longer set it up.  When creating a Port Forwarding Rule, no matter what connected device I select for “Internal IP”, when I go to save the rule it refuses and says “Please Select an Internal IP”.

Forwarding on this system Multiple times in the past.  All of a sudden I can no longer set it up.  When creating a Port Forwarding Rule, no matter what connected device I select for “Internal IP”, when I go to save the rule it refuses and says “Please Select an Internal IP”.
I have used Port Forwarding on this system Multiple times in the past.  All of a sudden I can no longer set it up.  When creating a Port Forwarding Rule, no matter what connected device I select for “Internal IP”, when I go to save the rule it refuses and says “Please Select an Internal IP”.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't Select Internal IP When Setting Up Poet Forwarding Rule
2023-05-01 12:21:35

@sjc314 

Hi, I see your feedback is quite like this post:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/606638

Could you please help me submit the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Can't Select Internal IP When Setting Up Poet Forwarding Rule
2023-05-01 13:18:58 - last edited 2023-05-01 13:28:31

David-TP This does look like the same problem as the referenced post but I am using the IOS version (Deco App 3.3.42 on iOS 15.7.6. ) and the "Use custom IP address" workaround does not save either. I already submitted screenshots with [TKID230139719].  I also just submitted via the app as requested.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 286

Replies: 2