Lock up and frozen after latest firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-04 06:55:20
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230511 rel 51682(5553)

Just had an firmware update of my router and started noticing my network going down randomly. The first time I did not really thing too much of it and restarted the router. The connection came back on and everything worked fine. The second time it happened I noticed that I was not able to log into the router before the reset. My phone can still connect to the wifi (no internet connection) but I cant access the admin menu. When trying to log in using my browser the connect will eventually fail without ever reaching the login for splash screen. Tried to look at the log but dont see anything useful. Is there any other way to find the problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lock up and frozen after latest firmware update
2023-06-05 07:16:44

Hello @kwong-c-c 

Thank you very much for posting in the community.

For the reported disconnecting issue, I have just published a beta firmware in the following thread, can you please download it and install it on your AX55 to monitor if the disconnecting issue will be fixed?

Solution to Archer AX55 V1 Firmware 1.2.2 Build 20230511 dropping internet issue

Please feel free to let me know if this beta firmware fixes the issue or not.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options