Deco X55 Missing Features after Firmware Upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-05 12:57:27
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230518 Rel. 63165

Upgraded firmware on my X55 units, and the new features listed in the upgrade included suport for customizing Satellite Deco signal source, support for customizing clients connection preference, added IOT network function, and many other things.  I am not seeing any of these changes made available in the Deco app.  Where would I find these newly added features?  Also not sure what hardware version I have.  Just bought these new so should be latest ones.  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X55 Missing Features after Firmware Upgrade
2023-06-05 19:49:10

@mattjohnsoky,

First, you can find your specific hardware version on the label that is on the base of the device.

I would also recommend rebooting your network after your nodes have upgraded. And maybe even rebooting or reinstalling your Deco app to clear any saved settings that may be preventing the settings from appearing..

I would recommend taking a look at the new Deco App Guide that is available on your product's download page, as this has a comprehensive overview of where the features can be found in the app and how to configure them.

It is worth mentioning that the specific features that you mentioned require the other nodes on your network to be compatible with thte feature, so please check the firmware version of each node. If there is one Deco on your network that is not yet compatible with the signal selection features, the options will not appear in the settings.

Options