Some of the wireless clients do not show in the client list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-21 02:05:07
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have been using the Deco M5 for my home wireless network for a couple of years.  It works fine.  However, recently, I tried to reserve an IP address for one of my Raspberry Pi's but could not find it in the add list.  It does not show on the client list at all also.  Do anybody else has the same problem and is there any way to fix this?  Please let me know.  Thanks in advance!

Options
5 Reply
Re:Some of the wireless clients do not show in the client list
2023-06-21 06:22:58

@Twinclouds01 

Perhaps disconnecting and reconnecting the client to the wifi?

Options
2023-06-22 23:40:38

@yves_b I have done this a few times.  I have also restart the M5 device and uninstall the android app and reinstall it.  Nothing works.  I think other people also have the same problems.  You may find these reportings by web searching.

Options
2023-06-25 06:35:13

@Twinclouds01 

Hi, Does the Raspberry Pi get IP automatically/DHCP from Deco?

If yes, the latest Deco APP supports "Custom" the MAC address and IP address under Address Reservation. Maybe you could try to manually add the MAC address and IP address for Raspberry Pi in order to reserve the address.

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-25 18:48:28

@David-TP 

O.K.  Thanks.  Let me try.

Options
2023-06-25 22:20:03
Same here, not all show up, also can't find a way to print the client list. Not very user-friendly router
Options