Deco XE75 Address reservations and Base IP address using the computer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-12 23:00:05 - last edited 2023-07-13 00:27:42
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How can I do advanced configuration on my XE75? I need to change the primary IP address. Add IP reservations and Port forwarding using the computer.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 Address reservations and Base IP address using the computer
2023-07-13 06:04:47

@RBartlett 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Have you tried to seen the following FAQ: How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco.

I try to understand your question and notice you mentioned " change the primary IP address", what do you mean by "primary IP address" on the computer? Do you have two network adapters or a virtual adapter deployed on the computer?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco XE75 Address reservations and Base IP address using the computer
2023-07-13 12:22:26

@David-TP Thanks for the reply. I have figured out most of this stuff, but I would like to be able to configurer it from the computer and not have to do everything in the app. When I go into Advanced - System - System Parameters, the only option is Wan Unicast. Also, is there an option somewhere to backup the settings?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 360

Replies: 2

Related Articles