Using the web-based router manager

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-15 20:26:19
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20230601 Rel. 58453

I can log in to my TP-Link Deco XE75 wireless router with 2 satellites via the web by using the IP address http://192.168.68.1   However, I do not see all of the functionality to view and make changes that are available with the cell phone app.  For instance, I want to be able to view the items to which I have assigned static IP addresses and then print the list out.  Also, I want to be able to rename devices using the web based program.  Am I missing something or is this functionality not available in the web based program?  If the functionality is not available, why not?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Using the web-based router manager
2023-09-09 18:35:04

@Rumpl14 

It's not available, because things.

Options
Re:Using the web-based router manager
2023-09-10 21:24:08

@Rumpl14 

yeah. Deco is kind of... not so great. If you have no smart phone, they you have to buy one to be able to configure the devices. And if you configure the devices, then you will still have a lot of problems to be solved. Like logs full of errors that no one knows how to solve.

Deco loses its links to devices and slowing down the whole network. If I could return it I would do it.

My old all in one wifi router Netgear was working like a charm. This X50 is .... not good at all.

Options