Deco X50 - Canon E4570 - MacAir connectivity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-13 04:44:21
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 Build 20230511 Rel.67294

I got a wifi mesh with Deco X50 and try to install my new Printer Canon E4570 on my Mac it work very well for 7-8 days but suddenly stopped n all my devices. For a few days, I juggled and managed to get back the printer working but again stop and on . I suspect it is to do with the Mesh system. I can see the printer is connected to my wifi, the printer is connected to the same wifi. One of my Deco is the main router and the second one is extension which logically should be only one wifi (dont see any others around) I have restared computer , wifi, printer , remove and reinstated driver... etc... but now I get to a place I dont know what tot do ( Canon and Mac are baliming each other !) hoep I can find a solution here thanks in advance Francois

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X50 - Canon E4570 - MacAir connectivity
2023-08-15 11:46:43

@Francoisgs 

Hi, Have you tried the AirPrint on iPhones or iPads to see whether other Apple devices have the same issue?

It is also suggested to ping the IP address of Canon E4570 on the Mac Air to check their communication when the printer stopped working.

With the latest firmware 1.2.7 on Deco X50, there is a feature called Device Isolation under Deco APP>Security. Maybe you could temporarily add Mac Air and Canon printer to the isolated list to see whether they could stably work with each other for a while.

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X50 - Canon E4570 - MacAir connectivity
2023-08-22 16:32:10

@David-TP Thanks a lot , I did try everything and the system went on and off. I will try as you mention to isolate . As I am traveling It will regrettably have to wait till am back

Thanks a lot

Francois

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 375

Replies: 2

Related Articles