Trying to set up AC750 travel router in Range Extender mode with Asus ZenWifi AX router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Trying to set up AC750 travel router in Range Extender mode with Asus ZenWifi AX router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-17 23:07:12
Model: TL-WR902AC  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1.0.3

My primary home router is Asus ZenWifi AX router set up with Asus AiMesh. I am trying to add the AC750 (TL-WR902AC) unit in Range Extender mode with this router.  Following all the instructions I see AC750 WDS status keeps showing 'Connecting' and it never completes the connection. I have made sure the wifi mac filter on the asus router has the AC750 mac address in the white list. 

Anybody know if this set up should be working or does using Asus AiMesh will not allow me to add this unit in AP mode ? 

thanks

dm

Options