X20 Firmware 1.2.3 update: Bad 1gbps connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-19 04:38:10 - last edited 2023-09-20 23:48:49

Hello, 

¿Has anyone else been having issues with internet speed tests with x20 update 1.2.3 build 20230906?

I installed it yesterday and been having horrible issues with sub 500mbps on a 1gbps connection. Checked everything and everything is Okay. Downgraded to version 1.2.1 and problem went away immediately. 

Also, I tried fidgeting with QoS with no consistent results to fix the issue. Just wanted to report and know if anyone else faced this to notify the tplink teams for further revisions. 

for context, my whole deco system is Ethernet cat6 back hauled with switched and a small home server where I monitor speed tests directly from the switch. Been this way for a long time and nothing changed between the update or post-downgrade. Router is bridged and isp isn't the source of the issue (I checked and had a technician come out). I narrowed it down to the update as nothing has changed and I ruled out all other potential issue sources. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:X20 Firmware 1.2.3 update: Bad 1gbps connection
2023-09-22 01:11:58

@notanidiot 

Hi, Nice to see you again. 

I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you have received an email from me.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 246

Replies: 1

Related Articles