Home shield Time limit reached

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-14 09:24:28
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5 Build 20230919 rel.12938(4555)

Looks like something has gone wrong since the latest firmware update.

I updated the firmware on my router last night and then this morning, I have no internet. It took me a little while to track the problem down but. When I go into Home Sheld and Parental controls, it is saying that the devices have been blocked because they have used up all the allocated time for the day.

The problem is that Time Limits are turned off and it is saying that 24 hours of browsing time has been used. Its 10AM.

I have deleted and recreated the group in the parental controls, but the same problem happens when the group is created. 

I have also tried using the reward function to allocate more time, but this also didn't work.

I have turned off parental controls for now, but this is not an ideal solution.

Is anyone else having this problem? What can I do to keep the parental controls?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Home shield Time limit reached
2023-10-16 19:26:33

@Jonny1990,

I would honestly recommend moving/creating your post on the global forums. It appears that your update for the AX73 has not yet been made available to the United States. If other users were experiencing the behavior, they would likely be posting there. 

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 544

Replies: 1

Related Articles