Homeshield Profiles are missing, and I need to set them up again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-29 21:44:38
Model: Deco XE75   Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Current

I tried to setup the AXE5400 as my main device, and when I did that it lost all my homesheild profiles and i'm having to re-add them bit by bit.  This is the 3rd time this has occurred, when i switched from Tether to Deco, and then when i switched my main unit for Deco.

Can i extract the MAC address and profile data into a spreadsheet or some other format so i can import them without losing this data again?  Seeing the reports is nice on my phone, but i need a way to extract the reports so i do not have to rebuild them in the future.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Homeshield Profiles are missing, and I need to set them up again
2023-10-30 21:35:57

@Prozac4me,

Not in the way that you are looking for, unfortunately.  I would not expect profiles to be brought between networks, as this would require us to store a large amount of user/device information.

As for an export feature, this is something that we have seen requested before, but it is yet to be added. Previously, I have had users create their own clients lists and IP bindings by simply copy-and-pasting out of the Web-UI, however, this would not work with the settings only available in the app, such as HomeShield.

If moving between or upgrading Deco Nodes, you should be able to keep your HomeShield settings by using the "Set Deco as Main Node" feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 160

Replies: 1

Related Articles