Ambient WeatherStation 2902 Will Not Connect With Deco X55
I just changed my network to 3 Deco X55's and I cannot get my Ambient 2902 WeatherStation to connect.
- It requires a 2 ghz connection.
- The app times out and does not establish a wifi connection for the weather station.
- The weather station and the display are in the same positions where they worked with my previous Verizon G3100 router.
- I have enabled the guest network with just 2.4 ghz, enabled the IOT network and set the main network to just 2.4 ghz and none of the above made a connection.
- I did all of that with FastRoaming & Beamforming disabled as well.
I have not yet:
- Moved the display and weather station closerto one another.
- Removed the 2 remote Decos and tested with just the main.
Before I take those steps, is there additional guidance in getting the device connected?