Can anyone recommend a wall mount for the Archer BE800?

2024-03-06 16:27:05
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm thinking of purchasing the Archer BE800 and was wondering if anyone has one on a wall mount they could recommend?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can anyone recommend a wall mount for the Archer BE800?
2024-03-07 00:18:42

@kushyoman 

Just buy a small shelf to put the router on. Amazon, big box store, craft store,...

Note that having the router next to a wall will affect the WIFI signal depending on the wall and what is on the other side of it. Test before mounting. 

Options
2024-03-07 18:08:39

@ArcherC8 

Thanks.  It will be hard to place the Archer somewhere that is not close to a wall.  I want to place it on the second floor of my 2 story house in the hallway which would be just about the center of my house.  Any suggestions?

Options
2024-03-08 02:42:52

@kushyoman 

There are a lot of shelf styles to pick from. I prefer natural wood as that goes with my decor. Does not need to br big but consider if you are attaching a USB drive or such. 

Placement will vary for every house. Pick a spot and try to see what is between where devices are. Avoid metal, brick, major electrical items, ... as they can cause interference. Test the spot as moving a few feet up, down, left, or right may make a difference. I found turning my router 45 degrees helps with the WIFI in my bedroom as I have a brick fireplace in the middle of my house. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 206

Replies: 3

Related Articles