Port forward to webserver on lan

2024-03-11 21:41:35 - last edited 2024-03-11 22:25:35
Model: Deco BE65  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

2 issues, port forward to webserver  - and notifactions do not push when new devices show up.

Again port forward does work, i can access this page over cell service but none on the same lan. is there an easy fix?

Same DNS on all computers and server (opendns) - no firewall issues too, i just replaced this wifi from my EEROS that had zero issues. 

As far as notifactions, does not push or email new devices when joined. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Port forward to webserver on lan
2024-03-12 03:16:27 - last edited 2024-03-12 03:21:05

@holmstockd 

Hi, As for the "NAT Loopback" issue on Deco BE63, I saw a similar feedback a few days and it needs to be fixed via a further firmware upgrade.

I would like to follow up on your case via email and please check you could receive my email later.

As for the new device alter, will you get a notification in the Message box inside Deco APP?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log?

How to submit Deco APP log

(Please do remember to tick "Add system log")

PS: I see you have submitted APP feedback about  "Can’t delete old network to create new". Did you fix this issue already?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-03-12 12:01:06

@David-TP yes Network was deleted and recreated that problem is solved. Another interesting thing is that i have multiple WIFI networks created. for example an IOT wifi, on that wifi i can access the webserver, but the main WIFI via wifi or lan can NOT access the server. 

I will send you the log for the notiofcation issue. 

Options
2024-03-13 02:51:43

@holmstockd 

Thank you and the log has been received.

By the way, are you able to get any notification inside the Message box?

I see some feedback that there are notifications inside the Message of Deco APP but no push messages were sent to the phone lock screen. So I wonder whether this might be like yours.

Best regards.

Options
2024-03-13 11:28:54

@David-TP no, just 2 old messages that were received when the Dechoes were first set up on the original network that was created.  That creation of that network needed to be deleted because it had everything wrong and we need to create a new Wi-Fi Network name,

We created the new network and applied the premium security to it. The messages that showed up were from the original network, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with why these notifications aren't working.

They did originally work when we first set up the first network, but after we deleted that network and created the new network that we are on, the notifications do not show up at all and the app is installed on my iPad and they do not show up there either.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 242

Replies: 4

Related Articles