Archer BE550 / GX90

Archer BE550 / GX90
Archer BE550 / GX90
2024-05-31 21:37:22 - last edited 2024-05-31 21:38:59
Model: Archer BE550  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

Hi Guys and Girls,

I am starting to lose my patience with TP-Link i use to think there products were very good but since owning the GX90 and now the BE550 i am losing confidence in the brand.

Tech suppport i just get countess emails asking for the same information so i decided to call theme this morning i explained what i had done and being an IT engineer i am pretty well versed.  As we speak i have just replied to another email asking for the same information again 4th in a row from a diffrent person again HORRIFIC experiance this was after a promise on the phone this morning that it will be esculated to a senior engineer.

I also own a vodafone pro router which has wifi 6e built in but its is pretty limiting on what you can do as you can imagine with ISP firmware installed but everything that has 6e happilies connects to it.

The BE550 on the other hand the wifi 6 is not visable to anything and for a rounter that costs £300 you would expect a little bit of extra support.

Does anyone have any suggestions on alternative equipment other makes and models that dont come with a whole heap of baggage and issues.

wifi 6e and above is ideal

Sorry to moan and thanks for your help in advance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 110

Replies: 0

Related Articles