Archer C8 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-19 23:34:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am having some connectivity issues and my ISP is pointing the finger at my router. I still believe it's them, but I am bound and determined to find the problem. What I'm wondering if there is a packet / traffic monitoring piece that can be added onto the router so I can see what traffic is going where.

Thanks in advance.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C8 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
2017-07-20 09:45:00
you can locate the problem this way, when internet is down, connect your computer directly to the ISP modem. If you get no internet as well, which means it is a modem issue or ISP issue.
But if internet works. then maybe it is a router issue.
There is no traffic piece on the router and you can find traffic statistics on it . (system tools--statistics)
Options
2017-07-20 20:25:51
I know very well how to check if the internet is down. I want to monitor who is using and not using traffic how much bandwidth the router is pulling. The issue is intermittent and I can't just run over and disconnect and reconnect and have that same issue right at that monent.
Options
2017-07-21 10:01:47
i think there is kind of software can do that, you can google that and find suitable on.
Options
2017-07-21 20:10:53
There isn't a kind of software that goes on the TP Link router anywhere in google. Hence I'm here trying to get support from someone who ACTUALLY works at TP Link, not members who are guessing at how to solve it or do not understand the request.
Options