Summer Giveaway: Dive Into Summer with TP-Link

Prepare Your Backyard for a Smarter Summer

Thank You to Everyone Who Participated in the TP-Link Community Summer Giveaway!

We are incredibly grateful for the overwhelming turnout this year, as this allows us to create large events and giveaway opportunities for everyone.

The Winners Have Been chosen, and our team is now reaching out to the winners via the email addresses used during the Gleam Giveaway. Please remember that winners have 7 days to respond to our team with any needed information, such as which security camera you would like and where you would like your prize shipped.

This year, we offered our Deco Mesh System as a grand prize, as well as a few outdoor cameras and plugs to make your backyard smarter.

As the Winner List has now been requested by a few users, the names of the winners are provided below:

[[EDIT: Due to Prizes Going Unclaimed the Winners List Has Been Updated with the Winners that Were Redrawn]]

Howard Trevino (1 Grand Prize) Deco Whole Home Mesh System: Deco X50 Outdoor (1-Pack) + X50 PoE (3-Pack) 

@William Laurie (1 Winner) Professional Outdoor Security Camera: Tapo C325WB or C420S1– Outdoor ColorPro or Sub-GHz Smart Camera

Kevin Jenkins, Leafbrothers33 (2 Winners) Outdoor Smart Camera: Tapo C320WS – Outdoor Starlight Security Camera with AI Detection

Jaime Lin, @Morris Poulous, Tom Moser (3 Winners) Outdoor Smart Plug: KP400 – Outdoor Smart Wi-Fi Plug

Question: We would love to hear your feedback on what devices and product lines you would like to see in future giveaways, especially which type of Smart Home Devices would be the most useful to you.

Edit2 :

Winners Have Been Drawn as of 7/25 and Emails are now being sent.

Edit1:

We are aiming to ensure that all users can see when the winners are drawn, and we believe that the best way to do this is through the Community Newsletter. The next edition is set to launch next Friday, so we want to make sure that the 7-Day time frame falls during this period. 

Winners will receive an email from TP-Link through the email used while entering the giveaway on Gleam. Keep an eye out across the communities for the official announcement.

409fadb3003c4094b7bacb058ad7cdfb

Comment

🔜 Summer Giveaway:

Dive Into Summer with TP-Link

Thanks TP-Link for doing this Summer Giveaway! Very cool items for everyone to have a chance to win! 🛜

• 🆓🛜 (1 Grand Prize) Deco Whole Home Mesh System: Deco X50 Outdoor (1-Pack) + X50 PoE (3-Pack)

• 🆒🛜 (1 Winner) Professional Outdoor Security Camera:  Choice of Tapo C325WB or C420S1– Outdoor ColorPro or Sub-GHz Smart Camera

• 🆒🛜 (2 Winners) Outdoor Smart Camera:  Tapo C325WS – Outdoor Starlight Security Camera with AI Detection

• 🆓🛜 (3 Winners) Outdoor Smart Plug:KP400 – Outdoor Smart Wi-Fi Plug

🍀GOOD LUCK🍀

🤞TO ALL WHO ENTER!!🤞 

I hope the winners will share feedback regarding the product they win!

I know the winners will invite everyone to a backyard party to show off the TP-Link product they won!! 😉 😂

Always Be Kind

when will the winners be announced? 

@Eightball11854

Before I entered the contest, I read the Terms and Conditions several times and that was one thing I was looking for too. I read them a couple of times again before replying and I could very easily be missing it but there's not an exact date I could find. 

Below is a portion of number 8 from the Terms and Conditions which addresses Winner Selection and Notification.  I also added number 13 as well as the hyperlink to the entire Terms and Conditions for you or anyone who may wish to read them.

A PORTION OF NUMBER 8 FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

8.  Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection.  THIS CONTINUES 

I COPIED & PASTED NUMBER 13 FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

13. Winners List: To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of

the Entry Period.

THE HYPERLINK FOR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS 

https://gleam.io/OXpte/dive-into-summer-with-tplink-outdoor-products

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Maybe you'll read the Terms and Conditions and find it. 

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! 

#TPLINK  #DECOX55MESH

Always Be Kind

@StephH @Eightball11854,

Thanks for digging this up and posting it. We have not yet drawn the winners and plan to do so early next week.

We are aiming to ensure that all users can see when the winners are drawn, and we believe that the best way to do this is through the Community Newsletter. The Next edition is set to launch next Friday, so we want to make sure that the 7-Day time frame falls during this period. 

Winners will receive an email from TP-Link through the email used while entering the giveaway on Gleam. It is from that point the counters will begin and users will technically need to claim within one week.

@Riley_S 

Thank you for providing clarification. I really hoped I could help provide an answer. 

I love the idea decided to include the winners in the Community Newsletter!  It's, in my opinion a very transparent way to handle this type of matter. Everyone is seeing the same information in the same manner. 

This is one thing I've learned about TP-Link. I feel they actually care about the way they keep their customers updated which in turn helps build their brand because word of mouth is the best advertising any company can ask for. It's free plus it's the current customer base spreading the word to friends, colleagues, family, etc. It's better to heabout a company from a trusted source rather than advertising. I personally never purchase anything or hire anyone who of all things advertises on tv.

Ultimately it boils down to transparency and trust. I love the TP-Link products!! I'm always spreading the word about the brand and the products!!

🍀GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!🍀

Always Be Kind
upload
    upload
      Subscriptions