AX6000 2.4GHZ band doesn't show on any device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-01 08:47:34
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

So i just recently set-up a New Archer AX6000 router, and since set-up, I have been unable to see the 2.4GHZ network on any device. I have read though several forums and tried some of the answers provided there but have had zero sucess(enable guest, change the security settings, Update firmware, reboot, re-set/re-set up, ect.) The thing i find strange is that it dosnt show a channel that it is on. the 5GHZ will show a channel # but the 2.4 says "NA". I also cant make any changes to the "Mode". This is very discuraging being a brand new out of box unit and having it not work. The only reason I upgraded from my Tp-link AC1200 was to many WIFI devices(over 25 at any one time). This router was suppose to be the answer.. Please help! If i cant get it figued out, gunna return and buy a Netgear Nighthawk...

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX6000 2.4GHZ band doesn't show on any device
2020-07-01 20:41:40

@Tmaxx789 

Sounds like the 2.4GHz radio is bad on it if you already did the basic troubleshooting.

Please reach out to our support to see what they may be able to find or do for you: link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 576

Replies: 1

Related Articles