M3 mesh install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M3 mesh install

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
M3 mesh install
M3 mesh install
2020-11-21 20:14:44
Model: Deco M3  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Trying to install the M3. I've spent almost 90 min chat and then they left the chat without resolving the issue. I can get my phone to find the Deco wifi, but then when trying to connect the Deco to phone, it doesn't find one another. I have tried: resets, having the ether go through my current TP link router and also tried with it going right to my modem, I've tried it with bluetooth on and off on my phone. I'm at my wits end and don't know what I'm missing. Advice please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:M3 mesh install
2020-11-24 21:57:24

@DCS23 

Reset all the Deco nodes by holding the reset button for 1 second. Next is to not connect to the Deco Wi-Fi, instead with your phone on the cellular connection, download the Deco app, and create an account and log in. Now follow the app to then add the Deco or select the icon on the top right to add your respective model. Before you do though, make sure the Deco is wired to a modem or router that will give it an internet connection. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 1

Related Articles