Deco X20 Auto-deleting Second Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-22 05:50:47
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I had a previous deco setup at one house. I just tried setting up a new network (Create New Network) and it successfully sets up. However, when leaving the app and coming back in, it instantly deleted the new network I set up. It says "deco network has been deleted." I went and reset the whole system and tried again. The exact same issue appeared. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X20 Auto-deleting Second Network
2022-02-28 08:04:03

@Supurderek 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I see you have contacted our technical support via live chat already and after checking the troubleshooting record, I see the main Deco X20 is online from the cloud server now.

But it hasn’t been bound to your TP-Link email ID.

So I wonder have you ever changed the password of your TP-Link ID in the previous troubleshooting process?

--if yes, it is suggested you could change the APP password back to be the same password as the web management page.

And If they are already the same, please restart the cable modem and main Deco once.

Thank you and wait for your update.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 410

Replies: 1

Related Articles