AX6000 DLNA Folder View

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX6000 DLNA Folder View

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX6000 DLNA Folder View
AX6000 DLNA Folder View
2022-10-17 15:55:08
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 Build 20211208

Hi all.

I've recently switched to using TP Link hardware after years of being faithful to Netgear until their firmware quality disappeared down the toilet.

So far, I'm extremely pleased with the capability and the performance of the AX6000.

The only quibble I have is that when I connect an external USB drive to it and connnect my TV via the routers'' DLNA capability, instead of having the folders listed first and then the single files alphabetically like in a windows environment, the folders and single files are literally all listed in alphabetical order.

Is there any way I can change this? I know it's hardly a serious issue but I find it annoying!

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX6000 DLNA Folder View
2022-10-18 17:17:51

@TonyH71,

I actually just passed a suggestion on to the team to add the ability to share and change the partitions and file structures associated with the USB-sharing features. I will add your requests for increased sorting and visibility as a further request. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 265

Replies: 1

Related Articles