RE200/AC750KEEPS DROPPINGSIGNAL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-22 18:03:35 - last edited 2023-01-26 00:53:15
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good morning. My RE200/AC750extender keeps dropping it's connection to my ATT router and sometimes even if it is there in the list I can not connect. I've tried everything I can think of. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Mike

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE200/AC750KEEPS DROPPINGSIGNAL
2023-01-26 01:00:22

@wmh9680,

Even if it is there in the list? The list of client devices on your ATT router, or in the list of available networks on like a phone?

When the disconnect occurs, what is the status of the LED lights on the Range Extender? Does it show an active connection or wireless network? Do all devices connected to the RE disconnect or is it limited to only one device.

I would first recommend attempting to reconfigure the RE after a factory reset, just to make sure that there is not an incorrect setting causing the disconnect. 

You may also try turning off the High-Speed Mode on the RE, as the bands switching due to external factors, such as interference, may be the cause. 

The system logs on the RE may indicate the cause of a disconnect if it is occurring at a network level.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 278

Replies: 1

Related Articles