New deco added to cloud still showing inactive

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-01 21:46:53
Tags: #cloud
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I have 2 new Deco X55 units that I've added to tauc.tplinkcloud.com. Both routers are working in that they can access the internet. However, both still show as "INACTIVE" in the cloud management console instead of showing "ONLINE." All of them show "ACTIVE" in the License Status column. Please help, since we can't manage these units otherwise...

Options
2 Reply
Re:New deco added to cloud still showing inactive
2023-04-03 06:23:24

@mdsandell 

Hi, Welcome to the community.

is the Deco X55-1.1.0 that you selected Deco X55(US)_V1.6_1.1.0 Build 20221102? It is quite like a general version and the TAUC cloud platform is for ISP-customized version models only. In other words, if the Deco you have is not an ISP-customized model, it does not support the TAUC cloud management console.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:New deco added to cloud still showing inactive
2023-04-03 16:44:10

@David-TP well that stinks. Where did I read that the cloud was compatible with ALL deco models? We'd grabbed a few "standard" ones at the store until getting our ISP order set up.

Options