Bandwidth consumption reporting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-18 10:10:16
Model: Deco   Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Following up on a previously discussed ask that has yet to be implemented.   Please add the ability to measure data usage by device (name and MAC) within a given time period.   Ideally, we can set the time period as well.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Bandwidth consumption reporting
2023-04-18 18:16:03

@Emmanuel201 

Hello,  no so far there has not be any progress made on this request.  At this time Deco remains to currently only show real-time bandwidth usage.  We will add this to our request broadcast again.    

Options
2023-08-18 21:23:22

@Carl Hello, I'd like to also request this feature.  It seems like this would be a top priority.  Is there any new news regarding this?  Thanks

Options
2023-08-25 22:39:37

Add my name to this request!

When I get reports from my ISP complaining I've neared my data cap, it would be EXTREMELY useful to determine which of the 57 devices connected to my Deco mesh network are the culprit(s).

Options
2023-12-01 03:21:44

@Carl This should be near the very top of the list.  I've got buyer's remorse over the lack of this very basic feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 453

Replies: 4

Tags

Related Articles