Need to add Dell E525w to Deco 7200 mesh network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-18 20:50:34
Model: Deco W7200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, I am trying to add a Dell E525w wireless printer to the Deco 7200 network. I do not have access to the menus on the printer anymore, but I do know I can print wirelessly as I did on my previous wireless home network (Verizon Fios router). 

I have tried to locate the IP address of my printer by using Windows and/or the CMD prompts, but I cannot find the IP address of the printer. My guess is that the printer has to be first added to the Deco network before it is discoverable.

Please help...

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need to add Dell E525w to Deco 7200 mesh network
2023-07-19 07:05:44

@webskis 

Hi, welcome to the community.

You could refer to this link to connect the printer to Deco Wi-Fi first:

https://printersetup.org/dell-e525w-wireless-setup/#Dell_e525w_Wireless_Setup

It mentioned two methods:

• via WPS---Deco also supports WPS and you could find it under Deco APP>More>WPS
  • Using The Front Panel On The Printer---You could manually select the Deco Wi-Fi name and put the password

After the printer is connected to the Deco, I think you will find the IP address of the printer on the Deco APP.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 234

Replies: 1

Related Articles